Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Monthly Give- July 2011



This monthly give is time sensitive. I just received an email from Room to Grow.

Unfortunately the toys shelves at Room to Grow are looking empty right now for the newest babies in our program. We are almost completely out of toys for newborns to age 18 months. I am urging you to please run a collection drive on our behalf to help us fill out shelves.
Infants toys we love include wrinkels, key rings, activity gyms/floor mats, soothers, teethers, etc. No stuffed animals please. We also have a strong need for board and soft books!


If you recall chitter chitter has supported Room to Grow in the past (here, here, and here). They are a great organization. Please let me know if you have any goods to donate and I can pick them up from you. I will make the drop off at Room to Grow next Thursday. Thanks in advance for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment