Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Monthly Give- March 2011

For this month's give, I will be getting together with the girls to bake with our little girls. I like that we're carrying on this tradition with our little ones. Beatrice was the impetus behind this month's give, saying to me yesterday, "Mama, we go to Lilli's to make cupcakes for kids who no have cupcakes." I would like to think that my child's heart runeth over with generosity and selflessness but I am acutely aware that she knows baking cupcakes for the Miracle Kitchen means that she gets to lick the batter, the frosting, and eat the finished product. Everyone wins.
On a related note, if you have shoes to give me for February's Give, please let me know and I'll get them from you this week. I plan on delivering them next week. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment