Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beatrice's 3rd Birthday

My baby girl celebrated her 3rd birthday this past weekend with a Doba (Dora) themed fiesta. Here's a slide show of her day.



When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she told me she wanted a "Doba." I told her that she already had a few Dora dolls so what else did she want. "No, I want a real Doba. Like a kid Doba." Unfortunately I was not able to deliver on that request, not being well versed in human trafficking and all. It would be like our own little Latina version of The Toy.

The day after her party, she awoke with hives from head to toe. A does of Benadryl solved the issue and the cause is still unknown. I think she's allergic to being 3 years old. I guess she'll just have to stay, frozen in time, at 2 years old forever. I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment