Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning

Monday-Grilled Portobello mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hearts, and onions with wilted kale over Polenta cakes
Tuesday- Tomato soup + grilled cheese.
Wednesday- Cory has basketball. I'll be dining on an egg white burrito. Cory bet me yesterday that I couldn't eat all my meals as a burrito or wrap of some kind after I declared that I would die happy if all I could eat was wraps. I proclaimed this while eating a delicious hummus and pita wrap with one hand. Food you can eat with one hand whilst not getting dirty is genius.
Thursday- Roasted chicken + quinoa w/cranberries and slivered almonds
Friday- Out to dinner with my sister for her birthday. We are going to try this Taranga, a Senegalese restaurant in the South End.

No comments:

Post a Comment