Friday, October 8, 2010

I Suck

I am still alive. Sorry that posting has been so light. Life is kind of kicking my ass lately. In total slacker form, I will provide a bulleted list of what's been doin' here.


  • I joined the Biggest Loser at my gym. My trainer is kind of like Jillian Michaels but she does stop just shy of standing on top of us while we squat. It's time consuming to work out and pay attention and track what you eat. Let's hope it pays off. Luckily I am damn competitive so I haven't really been cheating. Granted it's only been a week and a half.

  • Theo is constipated and cranky. TMI, sorry. This is in direct correlation to the above bullet point. Boy needs his trans fats.

  • I stupidly attempted underwear, no Pull-Ups to bed for Beatrice last night. Well, my hands were kind of tied. I realized we were out of Pull-Ups just before bed time. I woke her up to use the bathroom about every 2 hours but she still managed to wet the bed twice! That girl wet the bed like a college frat boy after initiation night. I can't emphasize enough how much I hate changing beds. Doing it at 2am only added to my disdain. I think I'll be buying some Pull-Ups today. I can't handle another reason to wake up during the night. Any mamas out there with some tips? I'm too tired to research online.

  • I hate The Situation. Enough said.

  • I sorta love Vinny and his boo that is way out of his league. It's precious how he is the girl's 'dating down' experiment.

  • I don't usually like online 'group discount' sites. Except for this one: Buywithme.com. They have ridiculous deals every day. My sister, god bless her heart, has instituted a date night for us once a month. Getting deals through this site makes it affordable and it encourages us to try new things. Like next Friday we're going to the S. End for half price haircuts. We also got a great Pilates deal so that will be our November date. I'll send you an invite to join, if you want. Just leave me a comment or email me.
Have a great weekend. I will get back to regular posting soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment