Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Season Finale- RHNJ

Did you watch the train wreck last night? I actually stayed up well beyond my bedtime to catch this shit show. (Digression: Cory and I watched Defiance last night. Its the true (!) story of Jewish brothers in Nazi-occupied Eastern Europe escaping into the Belarussian forest. They join Russian resistance fighters and build a village in the woods that ends up housing 2000 Jewish people. You should watch it. It's not light but its good. And Daniel Craig is hot. Really hot.)

Anywho, was it just me or did the whole dinner table fight thing seem really staged? There were parts where it looked like Danielle was trying not to laugh or 'break character.' Nonetheless it was entertaining.

Did you see this little tiddlebiddle about Danielle? Trash.

3 comments:

  1. There is something wrong with my DVR...It won't tape 2 shows at once, again this week! So I'll be catching up tonight. And there is a new 'special' called the last supper on at either 8 or 9. More trash tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree- it did look staged. I love how Caroline took credit for exposing the book. I loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline is my favorite. She is down to earth and funny. I actually crack up with Dina. I bet they'll make a show about her. And fuggetabout Teresa. She is fantastic too. I definitely liked this season the best!

    ReplyDelete