Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Silva

Bri and Filipe's wedding weekend was a whirlwind. How's that for alliteration? We had a great time as did the bride and groom. The gals had a wonderful time getting all gussied up at the salon before the wedding. If I was rich, I would hire a personal makeup and hair team. I'm not sure Cory would go for it. He was not a huge fan of my get-up... he just kind of kept looking at me quizzically, repeating "It just doesn't look like you." I took that as a compliment. But nothing was as big a compliment as being compared to Teresa from Real Housewives of New Jersey. I wish... the bigger the hair the better. (Speaking of which, she goes off the chain tonight on the season finale. I can't wait!)

The weather was absolutely perfect, a glorious day nestled amidst a string of cold and rainy days. The reception was fun with us all dancing up a storm. I'm not gonna lie, I definitely needed a couple days to feel back to normal. Lots of action!

I didn't take any pictures at the ceremony or reception but I'll post some once peeps put them online. Here are a few that I did snap at the rehearsal and before the wedding.


Congratulations, Bri and Filipe. To many happy and healthy years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment