Monday, June 8, 2009

It's What's For Dinner- Week 10

We've got a lot going on this week and weekend so its going to be a finish what's in the fridge and freezer week a.k.a. crap for dinner week. It has to be done.

Monday- Nanny's
Tuesday- Chicken, artichokes, and rice (I cooked this a couple of weeks ago and froze 2 servings.)
Wednesday-Happy Birthday, Dave. Pizza Party.
Thursday- Red Sox Game. We'll grab something before the game. Or maybe I'll eat 3 Fenway Franks and drink 8 beers. (Full disclosure: I've never eaten a Fenway Frank. I'm not a big hot dog eater. Don't be a perv. Ya, I'm talkin' to you Bri.)
Friday- Bri and Filipe's rehearsal dinner. Let the wedding fun commence.

I need to cook and freeze some stuff really soon because I don't have much for us or Beatrice. She's getting a lot of hummus and frozen turkey meatballs. She can eat her weight in hummus and meatballs but a girl can't live on that alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment