Thursday, May 28, 2009

"I got the ...."

UPDATE: More juicy bits on Danielle: http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/05/28/report-real-housewives-of-njs-danielle-staubs-criminal-past-revealed/ (Thanks, Jilli!)


For those of you, like me, who are addicted to The Real Housewives of New Jersey, did you catch Danielle's classy line outside of the restaurant during the world's most awkward triple date? Did she really say that? (If you didn't watch, she was mad because her man was being distant. She couldn't figure out why he preferred to hang out with his friends over her, "I got the p***y." I've cleaned it up...evidently that's not bleepable on Bravo.) She is a disaster. I can't wait for next week.

5 comments:

  1. I did notice that! I also noticed how someone commented on how Danielle's boyfriend goes over for his daily "blow***" which they are also allowed to say on Bravo. I love this show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very very far behind on TV this week. But looks like I NEED to watch this one tonite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her poor daughters is all I have to say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a trainwreck of a show and I love it. It shocks me that Danielle is so open in front of her daughters...check out this link that explains next week's episode!

    http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/05/28/report-real-housewives-of-njs-danielle-staubs-criminal-past-revealed/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late with my comment, but thank God you guys are watching! I love to hate Danielle! Can't wait until everything comes out next week! Sacandalous!

    ReplyDelete