Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh, yes, it's ladies night and the feeling's right

I had a boatload of cliche titles for this post. But you just can't top a Tom Jones original.

The girls and I are headed out this evening for part 2 of Bri's bachelorette. After this dreary and depressing week, I think we are all looking forward to it. I don't think we'll even get carded and we may be paying for the debauchery for the rest of the weekend but we must send our bride out in style. And its a slumber party. I love slumber parties and hungover diner breakfasts.

Off to bake an authentic bachelorette cake. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

3 comments:

  1. Had so much fun!!! We still got it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...where was part 2?`KM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is KM short for Kim, like as in Kim Kardashian?

    ReplyDelete