Friday, September 21, 2012

Do Something New

Last night I attended a cooking class at our local technical high school with my friend, Claire. It was lots of fun and got us talking about how we need to do more "things." It reminded me of my former attempt to do one new thing a month. I've chronicled some of those events here. I am going to re-instate that goal this month. So September is done.

Cooking with Squash

Next month is already lined up. Cory and I are running the Ashland 5K in memory of Phil Dinsky (our friends' father) who was an avid runner.  I'm going to start looking for something for November and December. I find that if I plan the events and already put them in my calendar, they are more apt to actually happen.  What new "things" are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment