Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Is In The Air

I was crafting like a mo-fo on Sunday while Cory watched the Patriots game and my brother entertained the kids while simultaneously attempting to watch the game.

I focused on Valentine's Day, changing my mantle over.



I also made the sign below. Originally I was going to try and spray paint a cheap Ikea doormat but decided it probably wouldn't hold up to wet boots. So I went with this instead:



I think I'll hang it outside of my front door. If I made it again, I'd use felt letters and just pin those to the doormat/canvas. It makes me smile every time I read it.

And this marks the first time I've pinned any of my creations to Pinterest. I think it will be a good way to keep track of holiday decor because I feel like I reinvent the wheel each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment