Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

Love is in the air.
I heart you.
And I heart you.

And I heart you.
This morning before work, we celebrated Valentime's Day (why do all kids call it that?) with a special breakfast of toast and eggs and chocolate hearts. We went around the table and talked about what we love about each other. Beatrice's responses were very cute. She loves my kisses, Cory's hugs, and Theo's playing. Then we asked her to name something that we do that she loves. Without missing a beat she told us she likes "how Daddy does push ups." Awesome. Cory told Beatrice he loves that she's a great reader and loves books. We both started laughing remembering a conversation we had way back when we first started dating. i was lamenting that I didn't really have a talent to which Cory quickly jumped in "your talent is reading." How is that a talent?! Like nerd mother like daughter, I guess.
Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment