Monday, November 29, 2010

Meal Planning

I took a little hiatus this past weekend from Fat Camp. Little may be a bit of an understatement. I need to get back on track this week. Hopefully the meal planning will help.

Monday- No Nanny's tonight. I think I'll make some kind of salad. Perhaps a Greek salad with grilled chicken, grilled artichoke hearts, hummus, and feta.
Tuesday- Sauteed kale, roasted sweet potatoes, and spicy chickpeas over bulgur. Cory will probably add a pork chop or some other meat.
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Dinner at Alli's
Friday- When I went out to dinner with Bri this past weekend, she ordered the salmon. It looked really good. I think we'll cook up some salmon with a lemon, horseradish and caper sauce. We'll have some Israeli couscous and a vegetable on the side.

2 comments:

  1. and the streak of "i have to google that ingredient" continues (bulgur).

    I made that a version of the salmon you wrote about, salmon piccata (i think), it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bulgur is a grain, much like a couscous but a bit smaller and nuttier tasting. i like it.

    ReplyDelete