- Last week when I got back from the Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me taping, Cory asked me how it was. I gave him the details and then commented that the guest, Ashley Judd, was "charming." He made fun of me. I think "charming" is an appropriate descriptor. Maybe I should have just left it at "she was hot."
- This weekend, we pulled out the old Halloween costumes from the attic. Beatrice wandered in and saw her skunk costume** from last year. She has become increasingly obsessed with it, asking to put it on from the minute she wakes up to right before she goes to bed. By 6:30 am she is usually in full skunk garb, hat included. She even wears the hat outside like a winter hat. And the best part is that for some reason she thinks that her new Hello Kitty rain boots are part of the costume so those go on too. I had some other ideas for a costume for her this year but I don't know if I'll be able to get her out of the skunkie long enough. Here she is last Halloween.
- Ryan is right. This show, Modern Family, is funny. Watch or DVR it tonight on ABC.
- It's damn cold. This morning there was frost on my window. Maybe it's time to put away the lawn furniture and tear out the garden. I pulled the last of the carrots yesterday. They tasted very perfume-y for some reason. And Beatrice ate the last 2 ripe tomatoes. She'll eat them straight from the garden but forget it if you try to give them to her on a plate.
- This is a good freebie for you Facebookers: FREE Shutterfly Photo Book: Just Pay Shipping!
**You might be wondering where one finds a skunk costume. It was the one item that Cory bought the baby in utero. It was on sale after Halloween for $1.97 at The Children's Place. Best $1.97 we ever spent.