Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Real, Fake? Who Cares?!

UPDATE: Thank you, Caitlin. I knew Dina looked familiar: http://www.bravofan.com/untitled-28/

Nope, not talking about boobies (or bubbies...we'll get to that.)If there's a bad show on television to watch, you know I'm tuning in. My latest guilty pleasure is the Real Housewives of New Jersey. They're my favorite group of crazy bitches so far. Last night's episode nearly had me packing my bags for Jersey. Wow, people like this exist? I don't care that its pretty much set up by the producers (though nothing can ever be as bad as The Hills or The City... not even I can stomach those anymore.) And I'll admit it, I kind of think the blond, Dina, is funny. And the old broad, Caroline, and her kids are entertaining. The cougar is a train wreck. The stage mom with the small bubbies is raising future generations of Real Housewives of New Jersey and the other one is just blah. I am loving every minute of this scripted season.

5 comments:

  1. i think teresa is part monkey, that air line is tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, my first post died. I love NJ! And just a bit of extra gossip, Dina was on a reality show already...She and mystery hubby were on platinum weddings

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, teresa must spend some loot on waxing.
    i thought dina looked familiar! i totally saw the platinum weddings she was on. i told you, i watch all smut on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree. I'm not quite up-to-date (I haven't watched this week's episode yet), so I can't tell you whether this location is my favorite. I was pretty partial to the RH of Atlanta. There's something to be said for women who have hair and make-up salons in their homes!

    ReplyDelete