Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Mommas

Running around, doing lots of errands today as we are hosting Mother's Day brunch here on Sunday. Just a quick post today but I'll be back on next week.

If you are still in need of a mother's day gift, how about a donation? For the past couple of Mother's Days I've contributed to the Women's Lunch Place. This year I donated again, but for the first time took advantage of my company's matching gift program. I'd heard about this program in the past but thought the process would be really complicated. Turns out its not, you just fill out a form, send it to the charity, they fill out a part, mail it back to you, and then you send to HR. And my company will match up to $500 per employee per calendar year. I will be doing this for all of my monetary contributions this year.

Does your company offer a matching program? Do a little research, you might be surprised.

1 comment: