Monday, April 13, 2009

It's What's For Dinner- Week 2


Last week was a success. We stuck to our menu. So here's what's cookin' this week:

Monday- Grilled Cheese and Trader Joe's Tomato Soup

Tuesday- Roasted garlic chicken sausage, wilted curly kale, roasted brussel sprouts and carrots

Wednesday-Fend-for-yourself night. Probably leftovers.

Thursday- White Bean Turkey Chili

Friday- Homemade Salmon Sushi and Edamame

I will also be printing this out and posting it on the fridge because a certain Mr. Someone I Live With, despite reading this blog, still feels the need to ask me every night, "What's for dinner?"

1 comment:

  1. I will admit it. I like brussel sprouts. Who knew. This woman at work has them fairly regularly with her lunch. She let me try one...a baby brussel sprout. Not bad at all with a bit of spray butter.

    ReplyDelete