Friday, February 8, 2013

Couple of TidBits



In blogger news, one of my friends, Claire Goss, is the new pregnancy blogger at Babble.com.
Check her out. She's a totally normal mom (and person) dealing with 2 kids and her third pregnancy. Hilarity ensues...

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband. Wising you health, happiness, and kids that go to bed early tonight. Speaking of which, Beatrice just told me as I was dropping her off at daycare "I'm going to ask Miss Barbara if I can take a nap this afternoon so that I can stay up late with Dad tonight. That's my birthday gift to him." I don't think I could think of a worse gift. Did I say that out loud?


Snowmageddon is upon us. I do enjoy a good 24 hour, sweatpants,warm fire, hot chocolate hibernation. That's about all I have in me though. I am not responsible for what happens at Hour 25. Stay safe New Engenders.

I was driving in to work yesterday, stuck in bumper to bumper traffic.I looked in my rear view mirror to see a guy reading the newspaper while driving. Bozo. Not two minutes later, said guy rear-ended me. No damage. But c'mon dude, at least hit me while you're texting and driving, not reading the paper. That's just pure negligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment