Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Beatrice Isabel

My lovely Beatrice,
I am sorry this post is a couple of days late. You turned four last Friday but mama was up to her eyeballs in a pink princess world getting everything ready for your birthday parties. We also took a special trip to Disney Princesses on Ice and boy were you excited. Daddy and I had so much fun watching you watch the magic unfold. And your auntie and cousin Julian surprised us with a special visit from VA. You are one lucky birthday girl!
These last four years have been so special. I never could have imagined what having a baby girl would do to my life and your father's. Yesterday while I was rushing around to put stuff away before leaving for dinner at Nanny's, you grabbed me around my waist and said "Mama, thanks for making my birthday come true. I love you." It's moments like those that take my breath away.
My precious girl, thank you for choosing me to be your mama. I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment