Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

We celebrated our second Father's day this year as a family of 4. This year was a bit less chaotic than last year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am in constant awe of the Father my Husband has become. From day 1 he has amazed me with his love, patience (most days), and support. He is the father I didn't have, the father I hope Beatrice one day finds for her children, and the kind of father I hope Theo becomes. We are all truly blessed.

One of Cory's gifts was Theo's name and birth date inscribed in his wedding ring. (to accompany Beatrice's name and birth date and our wedding date.) There isn't any more room in his band so I guess we're done reproducing. Plus, we're running out of room on our accordion Father's Day card.



No comments:

Post a Comment