Friday, February 18, 2011

Try Something New- February 2011


So I kind of blew it on my January Try Something New. Or perhaps I did do something new but my feeble mind can't recall. For this month, I will aim to cut out processed foods for 7 days in a row.

My friend Suzanne just started a foodie blog. Her posts have renewed my interest in what we put in our bodies. Our eating lately leaves something to be desired. I need to do a bit more research on exactly what defines processed... I'm thinking anything that's coming from the center isles of the supermarket or anything that's in a cardboard box. Does bread count as processed? This site has practical advice on improved health and eating so I'll jump in there.

The spring like weather today is making me long for farmer's markets and fresh tomatoes and basil. Soon enough...

What new things have you tried this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment