Friday, December 4, 2009

I Don't Need Your Civil War

Do I have that G 'n R song in your head now? You can thank me later. Last night, I was belting out that tune after Cory and I had a heated debate about what program would be on the living room TV at 10pm. I was already waging an internal battle over Jersey Shore and Real Housewives (which one to watch live vs. which one to DVR) when I was rudely informed that the Civil War was on that night. Hmm, I thought to myself, Cory isn't really a History Channel kinda guy. Oh no silly wife, not the American Civil War, the not-to-be missed Civil War between the Oregon Ducks and Oregon State Beavers. (Awesome mascots, by the by.)
So I lost but The Oregon Ducks won the Civil War and are are headed to the Rose Bowl (where its always sunny.) Yay for the Ducks.

This would have been way more entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. 2hrs of Jersey Shore last night on my DVR...Holy cow is that a good one. Its like a train wreck you can't turn away from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...jersey shore. pure genius.

    ReplyDelete