Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Marley and Me

Last night we ordered Chinese food and watched a movie. I was so bored with it being a Tuesday, I decided to pretend it was a Friday instead. Actually it was like a Friday for Cory because he didn't have work today. My company doesn't care about veterans though, so I am here working hard.

We watched Marley and Me. It was cute. We are so NOT dog people but it was good nonetheless. I'm sure it would be hard for people to watch if they ever had to put a dog down. (Oops, hope that wasn't a spoiler.)

While watching some of the close-ups in the movie, I became a bit obsessed with Jennifer Aniston's face. Something ain't right with that girl. I think she's had some major work done. Do you agree? Look closely in the eye area.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, they pumped that poor girl's face with about 8 gallons of filler, especially in the "younger years" of the movie.

    ReplyDelete