Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's In Our Jeans

Our wonderful nanny does our laundry. (I know, I am completely spoiled.) I'm not one of those people that gets weirded out by someone else handling their undergarments. In fact, earlier this week, before running out of the house, I popped my head into the living room to tell her something. We had a 5 minute conversation before I realized she was folding my underpants. We are tight like that.

She even goes the extra step to separate our clean laundry and put it in the appropriate rooms. For instance, she leaves my clothes in our bedroom because that's where my closet is while she leaves Cory's stuff in the office because that's where his closet is. (We've covered this before.)

A couple of times now I've noticed that she's left his jeans in my pile. My ass is big and my man's is not so it's an honest mistake. Question: Should I be more embarrassed about the snafu or should Cory?

No comments:

Post a Comment