Monday, May 25, 2009

It's What's For Dinner- Week 8

What a busy and fun long weekend. I am very tired right now but just remembered that its Monday so I need to post my menu for this week. This blog does keep me honest.

Monday- I'm very hungry and very tired right now. Cory and I have already had a couple of rounds in front of the fridge of "What do you want for dinner? I don't know, what do you want?" I have no energy to cook anything. Probably going to end up being a cereal for dinner night.
Tuesday- Turkey burgers and corn on the cob (Thanks for the corn, sister.)
Wednesday- Fend for yourself night
Thursday- Chicken sausage and sauteed cabbage. I know, cabbage, it seems odd. This is a major cabbage friendly house. Even Beatrice eats it. Well, she did a couple of weeks ago... who knows about this week.
Friday- Out with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment